Why embed 360 photos on your website?
The internet is full of regular images. Those images are suitable to describe your products or services, but you can do much better. Now it’s easier than ever to take a 360-degree picture with one of these affordable devices.
You can even take a 360 photo with your smartphone. Everyone can do it!
With new technology imagine how great it could be to use on your goods or services. It would be much more immersive than classic photos for your customers.
You will be able to :
- Impress your visitors and raise your brand awareness.
- Drastically increase the time spent on your website.
- You will be able to make more sales because your product is perfectly described and featured.
Even for personal use, you can embed 360 photos to impress your friends and better describe your environment. Giving more value to your photos. Here is an example of an embedded photo below. You can navigate the picture in all directions.
And this is embedded with a single line of code! Just read below on how to do it.
How to embed them on your website?
You already have 360 pictures and wonder how you can embed them on your website. Well, this is pretty easy!
1) Upload your images here. You can browse your file or drag and drop it.
2) Once uploaded, you have access to the viewer and can visualize your picture. Above the viewer, you’ll find several buttons. Click on the embed icon to get the code for your pictures. It will automatically copy the code to your clipboard.
3) Just paste your code to your HTML page and that’s it!
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h1>My page title</h1> <h2>My awesome 360 photo:</h2> --->> EMBED YOUR CODE HERE <<----- </body> </html>
If you are using WordPress you won’t have direct access to the HTML, please follow our quick tutorial on how to embed a 360 photo in WordPress.
Yes, that’s it! Now you know how to embed 360° photos on your website for free!
Our flash tutorial
How to embed 360 photos in a website:
- Upload your 360 image
Upload for free your 360 photos on Panoraven. You don’t even need to create an account to upload. When the upload is finished, you’ll be able to visualize it in the 360 viewer.
- Copy the embed codee
- Paste the code in your HTML