Why embed 360 photos on your website ?
The web is full of regular images. Those images are good to describe your product, but you can do much better. Now it’s easier than ever to take a 360 picture with one of these more affordable devices.
You can even take a 360 photo with your smartphone, so everyone can do it!
With this new technology, imagine how great it would be to use it for your goods or services, it would be much more immersive than regular photos for your customers.
You will be able to :
- Impress your visitors and raise your brand awareness
- Drastically increase the time spent on your website
- You will make more sales because your product in perfectly described
Even for a personal use, you can embed 360 photos to impress your friends and describe your environment, giving more value to your photos. Here is an example below, you can navigate the picture in all directions. And this is embedded with a single line of code! Just read below on how to do it.
How to embed them on your website ?
So you already have 360 pictures and wonder how you will be able to embed them on your website. Well, this is pretty easy.
1) Upload your images here. You can browse your file or drag and drop it.
2) Once uploaded, you will have access to the viewer and can visualize your awesome picture and have access to the embed box. Just click on the embed icon to get the code for your pictures. It will be automatically copied in your clipboard.
3) Just past your code in your html page and that’s it !
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h1>My page title</h1> <h2>My awesome 360 photo:</h2> --->> EMBED YOUR CODE HERE <<----- </body> </html>
Yes, that’s all. Now you know how to embed 360° photos on your website for free!